Financial Transparency Documents
Charter School Adopted Budget - Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
Charter School Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- 2021 Financial Audit (7/1/2020 to 6/30/2021)
- 2020 Financial Audit (7/1/2019 to 6/30/2020)
- 2019 Financial Audit (7/1/2018 to 6/30/2019)
- 2018 Financial Audit (7/1/2017 to 6/30/2018)
- 2017 Financial Audit (7/1/2016 to 6/30/2017)
Charter School Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years)
Teachers on TCP
All DSST Teachers who are evaluated on the Teacher Career Pathway will be eligible for an annual percentage raise based on their performance using the chart below. The actual amount of this raise will be determined by three factors:
The Culture, Team and Instruction (CTI) score; 1-5
Student Achievement data for all of the teacher’s courses; A,B or C
Teachers NOT on TCP
Beginning from the 2018-19 school year, full-time DSST Teachers, who are not on TCP will be allocated a raise through the non-instructional raise pool. Each year non-instructional staff are eligible for a percentage raise driven by the total available raise pool, the employee’s performance and their current salary. The non-instructional raise pool allocation is lower than TCP raises at high performance levels. For more information on the Teacher Career Pathway, please review the TCP Guidebook.
DSST Public Schools State and District Waivers:
- For DSST Public Schools’ State Network Waivers and Replacement Plans (applicable to DSST schools in Denver and Aurora Public Schools), click here.
- For Denver Public Schools District Waivers, click here.
- For Aurora Public Schools District Waivers, click here.
- For questions about DSST Public Schools’ waivers, contact Jacob Roddy at email@example.com.
Federal Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-PF and any associated schedules
- 2019 Tax Year (7/1/2019 to 6/30/2020)
- 2018 Tax Year (7/1/2018 to 6/30/2019)
- 2017 Tax Year (7/1/2017 to 6/30/2018)
- 2016 Tax Year (7/1/2016 to 6/30/2017)
- 2015 Tax Year (7/1/2015 to 6/30/2016)
Other Charter School Specific Financial Information
DSST does not have any other charter school specific financial information to report.
Link to Authorizing School District’s Financial Transparency Webpage
Link to Public Financial Transparency Webpage
Nick Plantan, Vice President of Finance
DSST Public Schools
3401 Quebec Street
Denver, CO 80207
Required Link: Colorado Department of Education School Finance Division
Network Title IX Coordinator: Christine Nelson, Chief of Staff