A Summary Of A Few Of The Key Numbers For Our Network
Current number of DSST students: 5,000
Number of DSST Students at Full Buildout: 10,000
Current number of DSST Schools: 12
- 5 High Schools
- 7 Middle Schools
Number of DSST Schools at Full Buildout: 22
Current Number of Secondary Campuses: 7
Number of Secondary Campuses at Full Buildout: 11
Current Network Student Demographics
- 100% of DSST's graduates have been accepted to 4-year colleges and universities for 9 years in a row - since the start of the DSST network.
- On 2016 Colorado’s State Tests DSST’s high school students who receive free and reduced price lunch had the same percent proficiency in Math (52%) as Denver Public Schools’ non-FRL high school students.
- DSST high schools made up 4 of the top 5 high schools for math proficiency on the 2016 Colorado Standardized test. They also made up 4 of the top 8 schools for combined ELA and math proficiency in Denver Public Schools on the same test.
- DSST’s students who have students old enough to take the ACT (11th graders) outperform other students with similar rates of students who receive free and reduced price lunch. Both also have average scores higher than the benchmark for college readiness (21).
- 57% of the 2016 graduating class from DSST's high schools will be the first in their family to attend college.
Individual School Locations