- Pay School Fees
- Free and Reduced Price Lunch (FRL) Application
- Parent Portal
- 2022-2023 Dress Code
- Ongoing Food Resources
2022-2023 Supply Lists:
Online DPS Registration (required of all families): Reopens on Monday, July 18
If you need support with Online Registration, you can visit our HS Cafeteria on:
- Tuesday, July 19: 9:00a-2:00p
- Wednesday, July 20: 1:00p-5:00p
- Wednesday, July 27: 12:00p-4:00p
Use your Parent Portal account to complete registration at www.myportal.dpsk12.org
- New to Denver Public Schools?: Create a Parent Portal Account
- You will need your student's DPS School ID#
- Forgot your username?
- Forgot your password?
- DPS student Registration Guide
- For other languages, scroll down the page of this link
All families (new and returning) are required to complete registration. Families will be verifying all information on file, including: Proof of Address, child birth certificates, updated immunizations, etc.
Family Association of Montview (FAM)
Studies consistently show that the more involved a parent is, the more successful their child is in school. A great way to get involved is by participating in our parent volunteer organization, the Family Association of Montview (FAM) group. Parents are encouraged to participate in the FAM, which focuses on helping parents utilize their talent, energy and resources to support DSST's efforts to provide every child with an outstanding education. All parents are automatically members of this group and are welcome at each meeting. There are no membership dues required to participate.
Meetings are held 6:30 – 8:00pm in the Greenberg Commons in the High School the second Tuesday of each month that school is in session.
Health & Nursing
Please use the forms below for any of your students medication needs. It is very important that we have these documents signed by a doctor and submitted to our school nurse before medication can be given to any student.
- No medications can be given to students without one of the medication forms listed above
- This includes, but is not limited to, medications such as Tylenol® (acetaminophen) and Advil® (ibuprofen)
We typically have a nurse on site for two days per week--one day at the Middle School and one day at the High School. Our Front Office is trained in administering medication.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Medication Treatment Release Agreement (English | Español)
- Asthma Plan and Med Orders
- Self Carry Rescue Inhaler Student Contract
- Self Carry Rescue Inhaler Student Contract (Spanish)
- Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan and Med Orders
- Self Carry Epi Pen Contract (English | Español)
- Seizure Emergency Care Plan and Medication Orders
Food & Nutrition Services
- DPS Lunch Prices/Policies
- Add funds for purchasing school meals
- Free & Reduced Price Lunch (FRL) Application
Transportation Opt-In Program:
Students living within the Greater Park Hill/Central Park shared boundary in either 6th, 7th, or 8th grade will be provided transportation to and from DSST: Montview Middle School. All families who qualify for DPS transportation must Opt-In to accepting bus services.
Students who live more than 2.5 miles from one of the shared-boundary middle schools (Denver Discovery, DSST: Conservatory Green Middle School, DSST: Montview Middle School, McAuliffe International, and Bill Robert) must apply for an exception (see below:
- to check if your student is eligible for transportation, check the Parent Portal Transportation page
- Parents/Guardians must opt-in eligible students by June 30, 2022
- If you student is not eligible, Parents/Guardians may fill out an Exception Form starting July 18
Current Sport: Boys/Girls Flag-Football and Girl's Soccer
- Flag-Football Practices: Monday/Tuesday/Thursday--3:00p-4:00p
- Girl's Soccer Practices: Monday/Tuesday/Thursday--3:15p-4:30p
- Also located in our Google Calendar
DSST: Montview now hosts athletic registration through PlanetHS.
If you need assistance with PlanetHS or need more information, please consult the help documents found on their website or email email@example.com.
Kevin Coyne, Athletic Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
DSST: MTV Clubs and Schedules
|Club Name||Day||Time||Room #||Staff|
|Creative Writing Club||Thursday||3:00p-3:email@example.com|
|Gender and Sexuality Alliance (GSA)||Tuesday||3:00p-4:00p||122|
|Smash Bros. Tornumenta||Last Friday of each month||3:00p-5:firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dungeons and Dragons club||Monday & Thursday||3:00p-4:email@example.com|
If you have any general questions about clubs, please contact our Extracurricular Club Coordinator, Donald Seburn.
Put some clear and concise content in here. Keep your reader in mind. What are they trying to do? What are they hoping to learn? Why are they reading this? Help them out and use the tone and voice of your organization.