Parent & Family Resources
- Student Supply List for 9th and 10th grade
- Student Supply List for 11th and 12th grade
- Free and Reduced Price Lunch (FRL) Application
- Pay Yearly Student Fees
- Parent Portal
- Order Spirit Wear
- Social & Emotional Wellness Support
- Montview Student and Family Handbook 22-23 English
- Montview Student and Family Handbook 22-23 Spanish
Family Communication & Engagement
- Family Association of Montview (FAM): The FAM (Family Association of Montview) is open to all Middle and High School family members. There is no membership cost to join the group and all are welcome to attend at any time. FAM exists to collaborate with our schools and to ensure students feel safe and supported during their time at DSST Montview.
FAM meets on the first Wednesday of each month from 5:30-7pm at DSST Montview Middle School. Connect with other families, build community and join the FAM!
- If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Policies and Procedures
- Dress Code
- Safe2Tell - Submit an Anonymous Tip
- Montview High School Student Union
- Social & Emotional Wellness Resources and Support
- Alumni Transcript Request
- Lisa Gibbs, Director of College Success (email@example.com, 303-905-0740)
- Nuvia Mendoza, Manager of College Success, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jamie Villa, Manager of Internships and College Success, email@example.com
Information for College Representatives
DSST MONTVIEW (STAPLETON) HIGH SCHOOL (CEEB CODE - 060604)
We invite college representatives to schedule private visits to the DSST: Montview High School from mid-September through December. These visits provide a personal touch that may not be available in our school's literature. Representatives inform students about the school's admissions process along with deadlines, campus life, housing, majors available and scholarships. Students have the ability to ask questions and often, this is the chance for our students to meet the person who will read their applications in the future. Juniors and seniors are eligible to participate in these visits and register through the Naviance Program.
Admission representatives should contact Lisa Gibbs, Director of College Success at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit with DSST: Montview High School students.
Health & Nursing
- DPS Medical Release Information and Forms
- General Medication Treatment Release 22-23 (English | Español)
- EpiPen Plan and Orders 21-22 (English | Español)
- Rescue Inhaler Plan and Orders 21-22 (English | Español)
- Anaphlyaxis Action Plan and Medication Order 21-22
- Seizure Plan 21-22
Food & Nutrition Services
Center Program - Knight's Kingdom
We specifically serve students who are qualified with autism spectrum disorders in our community. We are proud to serve 12 amazing students this year, and have a team of 6 awesome adults who work together to provide the specific and unique support that each student needs to be successful each day and in the future.Center Program Contact: Lauren Thompson - email@example.com
Note: Students must have up-to-date physicals in order to participate in their chosen sport.
Contact & Schedules
Athletic Director: Calvin McCoy (Calvin.Mccoy@scienceandtech.org, 303.524.6330)
Forms & Resources
Knights Services: A resource-based program serving our DSST Montview Middle and High School community.
- Program Overview: English
- Program Overview: Spanish
- Ongoing Food Resources: English
- Ongoing Food Resources: Spanish
If you would like to donate items or support Knights Services, please read the Program Overview for directions.
For questions or to take advantage of resources, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Put some clear and concise content in here. Keep your reader in mind. What are they trying to do? What are they hoping to learn? Why are they reading this? Help them out and use the tone and voice of your organization.