- Student Supply List for 9th and 10th grade
- Student Supply List for 11th and 12th grade
- Free and Reduced Price Lunch (FRL) Application
- Pay Yearly Student Fees
- Parent Portal
- Order Spirit Wear
- Social & Emotional Wellness Support
- Montview Student and Family Handbook 22-23 English
- Montview Student and Family Handbook 22-23 Spanish
Family Communication & Engagement
- Family Association of Montview (FAM): The FAM (Family Association of Montview) is open to all Middle and High School family members. There is no membership cost to join the group and all are welcome to attend at any time. FAM exists to collaborate with our schools and to ensure students feel safe and supported during their time at DSST Montview.
FAM meets on the first Wednesday of each month from 5:30-7pm at DSST Montview Middle School. Connect with other families, build community and join the FAM!
Policies and Procedures
- Lisa Gibbs, Director of College Success (firstname.lastname@example.org, 303-905-0740)
- Nuvia Mendoza, Manager of College Success, (email@example.com)
- Jamie Villa, Manager of Internships and College Success, firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for College Representatives
DSST MONTVIEW (STAPLETON) HIGH SCHOOL (CEEB CODE - 060604)
We invite college representatives to schedule private visits to the DSST: Montview High School from mid-September through December. These visits provide a personal touch that may not be available in our school's literature. Representatives inform students about the school's admissions process along with deadlines, campus life, housing, majors available and scholarships. Students have the ability to ask questions and often, this is the chance for our students to meet the person who will read their applications in the future. Juniors and seniors are eligible to participate in these visits and register through the Naviance Program.
Health & Nursing
Food & Nutrition Services
Center Program - Knight's Kingdom
We specifically serve students who are qualified with autism spectrum disorders in our community. We are proud to serve 12 amazing students this year, and have a team of 6 awesome adults who work together to provide the specific and unique support that each student needs to be successful each day and in the future.Center Program Contact: Lauren Thompson - email@example.com
Knights Services: A resource-based program serving our DSST Montview Middle and High School community.
- Program Overview: English
- Program Overview: Spanish
- Ongoing Food Resources: English
- Ongoing Food Resources: Spanish
If you would like to donate items or support Knights Services, please read the Program Overview for directions.
For questions or to take advantage of resources, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be holding our first F.A.M. meeting of the 23/24 school year on September 26th 2023 at 5:15 pm in the high school cafeteria. Anyone is welcome to join. Please contact Tim Verni-Lau email@example.com with any questions.