- School Supply List
- Free and Reduced Price Lunch (FRL) Application
- Apply for a $1,000 debit card through MySpark here
- Pay Yearly Student Fees
- Parent Portal
- Purchase Uniforms
- YMCA Information
- Bus Routes Park Hill, Central Park, Montbello and GVR
** If you wish to use the School Bus you need to OPT IN via your Parent Portal account.
1. OPT IN through Parent Portal
2. Call DPS transportation if you are unable to opt in through Parent Portal (720)423-4600
Students will not be able to ride the bus if they are not on the bus rosters.
Policies and Procedures
Health & Nursing
- General Medication Treatment Release Agreement 2021-22 (Spanish 2021-22)
- Anaphilaxis Plan
- Colorado Asthma Care plan
- Seizure Plan 2021-22
Fall Clubs & Enrichment Sign-up
Clubs run from 8:00AM - 8:45AM
Enrichments run from 4:30PM - 5:15PM
Food & Nutrition
About Our Athletic Program
We are committed to developing an athletic program that supports the holistic development of our students, fostering physical, mental, and emotional health through a balance of athletics and academics.
The athletic program emphasizes high-level skill and strategies, teamwork, good sportsmanship, school spirit, character building, and fun. The goal is to provide each student with a sense of affiliation, motivation, and accomplishment by balancing a challenging experience with support and encouragement. The athletic program is an integral part of DSST's curriculum and emphasizes living the school's Core Values.
- Boys Soccer
- Girls Volleyball
- Cross Country
- Girls Basketball
- Boys Basketball - tryouts are 1/4 and 1/5 4:30-5:30PM
- Boys Volleyball
- Girls Soccer
- Flag Football
If you have any questions about our athletic program, please contact our Athletic Director, Mike Perez via E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletics Registration - ALL students MUST register (this includes having a physical) before tryouts
Community & School Events
Below are some upcoming events at your student's school!
Below are upcoming community events!