Our online registration form for the school year 2023-2024 is now open. ALL families, new and returning, must complete our online registration form please complete by 06/30/2023. If you do not have access to a computer please call the front office at (303) 524-6397 and we will be happy to help you fill it out over the phone, or set up a time for you to come into the building and fill it out in person.
Below is the link to complete the online registration:
Link for online registration – PLEASE COMPLETE by 6/30!
Online registration form: CLICK HERE
First day of School August 17th 2023
We will be sending information in June about free and reduced lunch application, cell phone policy, supply list, calendar and more. If you have any questions please reach out to Karina Rodriguez - (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Student and Family Handbook
- Supply List
- Dress Code
- Pay student annual fees
- Reachwell (formerly Flyer) app instructions on how to download
- Dismissal Map - Will be available early August
- Lunch application
- Tech damage fees
- Parent Portal
- Instructions on how to set up parent portal
- Core value pledge
- Orientation packet:
Students registering for Athletics must have a current physical examination on file with the Athletics office before the student is authorized to participate in practice/tryouts. Once you have the completed physical paperwork, move on to step 2!
Register on Rschool and pay the Athletic Fee
Create an account or log in (if you are a returning student athlete) and register your student athlete on Rschool. Make sure to upload your physical examination form when prompted. After registering, you will see two links available to pay the athletic fee. The fee is $50 for MS athletes and $75 for HS athletes. Please
Once your registration has been reviewed by the Athletic Department, you will receive a final clearance email that lets you know your student has been cleared to tryout!
Please reach out directly to Andre Felix, Campus Director of Athletics, with any questions.
Sports Offered at AST HIGH SCHOOL in the 23-24 School year.
- Boys & Girls Cross Country
- Girls’ Volleyball
- Boys’ Soccer
- Girls’ Basketball
- Boys’ Basketball
- Girls’ Soccer
GIFTED CHILDREN'S BILL OF RIGHTS:
You have a right to:
- know about your giftedness.
- learn something new everyday.
- be passionate about your talent area without apologies.
- have an identity beyond your talent area.
- feel good about your accomplishments.
- make mistakes.
- seek guidance in the development of your talent.
- have multiple peer groups and a variety of friends.
- choose which of your talent areas you wish to pursue.
- not to be gifted at everything.