Family Engagement is Essential to Student Success- Partner with Us!
PARTNER WITH US BY DOING THE FOLLOWING:
Get The Reachwell by Flyer Connect App
With ReachWell (Flyer Connect), DSST: GVR families can easily access translated messaging, calendar events, signups, and resources that support the whole family socially and academically. GET THE APP HERE!
JOIN Families Advocating for Student Success (FASS)
The purpose of FASS is to enrich the educational experience of DSST GVR students through the leadership of parents and guardians. Our goal is to increase parent and guardian involvement by building strong partnerships rooted in collaboration around decision-making processes and school programs and activities. It is our hope that FASS will amplify the voices of DSST GVR families. Although this group will determine their focus areas for this school year, we anticipate that they will host events during the school year, serve as family ambassadors in the community, and raise funds to support school initiatives. CLICK HERE TO JOIN FASS! .
Parent & Family Resources
- Registration information and letter 2022-23 (Due 8/1/22)
- School Supply List 2022-23
- 7th and 8th grade (ONLY) Creative Core Choice Tri 1, 22-23 survey (Important)
- School fees overview 2022-23
- Pay Yearly Student Fees
- Parent Portal
- Dress code 22-23
Policies and Procedures
- 2022-23 Testing calendar and more
- GVRMS students will be taking their ANET assessments on Wednesday (3/15) and Thursday (3/16). Students have worked hard for the last few months to practice their academic skills and obtain new knowledge/information for these upcoming tests. These reading and math assessments are important for teachers to see how else we can support students as they continue their school year. Due to these assessments taking place, we will have an alternate testing schedule. Students will be released at the original Wednesday release time of 1:25pm on Wednesday, 3/15 (Lunch will be provided during the school day). On Thursday, 3/16, students will be dismissed at 12pm we will NOT be having lunch on Thursday, 3/16. We appreciate your continued support during this year! Thank you!
Director of Curriculum and Instruction
Green Valley Ranch Middle School
Science & Tech Parent Group (FASS)
At DSST: GVR Middle School, the FASS provides:
Student Support: Community & Social events (dances, banquets, continuation, prom, etc.)
Staff Support: Volunteers, Classroom Needs & Staff Appreciation Events
Parent Support: Your Voice, Outreach & Socials
FASS Contact: Keceya.Campbell@scienceandtech.org
Stay updated on school news and events and connect with us on Facebook!
Health & Nursing
- General Medication Treatment English 22-23
- General Medication Treatment
- Anaphylaxis Plan
- Self-Carry Epi-pen Contract 22-23
- Colorado Asthma Care plan
- Self-Carry Rescue Inhaler student Contract English | Spanish
- Seizure Plan 2022-23
Food & Nutrition
- DPS Bus Information Website Success express (Far Northeast shuttle)
- Buy Bus Pass
Bus Routes & Schedules
- New- DSST GVR MS Bus Route 2022-23 (Merged wih HS)
- Master Bus Schedule for GVR and Montbello
- Special Education Transportation Services (IEP, 504 and Center Program)
Safety and security
Title I information
DSST provides a program that fosters participation and enjoyment of interscholastic team competition, as well as non-competitive fitness activities. The athletic program emphasizes high level skill and strategies, teamwork, good sportsmanship, school spirit, character building and fun. The goal is to provide each student with a sense of affiliation, motivation, and accomplishment by balancing a challenging experience with support and encouragement. The athletic program is an integral part of DSST's curriculum and emphasizes living the school's Core Values.
Jamelle Austin, Athletic Director - Jamelle.firstname.lastname@example.org (303-524-6300, ext. 3333)
Put some clear and concise content in here. Keep your reader in mind. What are they trying to do? What are they hoping to learn? Why are they reading this? Help them out and use the tone and voice of your organization.