College SuccessResources for 12th grade students and families surrounding the college admissions and financial aid processes can be found on our College Success website.
Become a Mentor
You can make a difference in the futures of our students by becoming an internship mentor. We have worked with more than fifty businesses, laboratories, doctors, dentists, and professors to create these life-changing learning opportunities. You and your company could be next.
To learn more about working with our students, please reach out to our internship coordinator, Bradley West.
Health & Nursing
- Medication Guidelines
- EpiPen Plan and Orders 21-22 (English | Español)
- Rescue Inhaler Plan and Orders 21-22 (English | Español)
- Anaphlyaxis Action Plan and Medication Order 21-22
- General Release Agreement 21-22 (English | Español)
Food & Nutrition Services
- Access DPS Student Portal
- Your username is your lunch number.
- Your password is your first and last initials followed by your 8-digit birthdate. (For example: if John Doe was born on January 1, 2000, his password would be: JD01012000)
- Boys and Girls Basketball
- Boys and Girls Soccer
- Boys and Girls Cross Country
- Girls Volleyball
If DSST: GVR does not offer a sport, students may participate in the FNE Warrior Athletics Programs (ex. Football, Baseball).
Requirements for Participation
A physical exam must be current within the past 13 months and signed by the physician. If a student's physical expires during the season, he/she will nor be able to play until a new physical exam is received.
Colorado High School Activities Association's (CHSAA) physical form is recommended, but GVR will accept other physical forms as well.
Jamelle Austin, Athletic Director: Jamelle.firstname.lastname@example.org (303-524-6300, ext. 8336396)