- School Supplies
- Students Fees
- DPS Parent Portal
Policies and Procedures
Health & Nursing
We are unable to accept any medication at school, including over-the-counter products, without the required documentation below.
Please review the attachments for these requirements and complete any required documentation with both the parent’s/legal guardian’s signature and the physician’s signature prior to bringing any medication to school.
Student Medication and Treatment Forms
- 2022-23 General Med Treatment Release Agreement – English
- 2022-23 General Med Treatment Release Agreement – Spanish
The Anaphylaxis Medication Order and Plan is the preferred document for students with severe allergies who may need an EpiPen® at school. If the student requires other medications to treat allergies, such as Benadryl® (Diphenhydramine), please use the general medication form.
- Anaphylaxis Action Plan and Medication orders
- 2022-23 Self-Carry Epi-pen Contract- English
- 2022-23 Self-Carry Epi-pen Contract- Spanish
The asthma medication order and plan is the preferred document for students with asthma.
- Asthma Action Plan and Medication orders
- 2022-23 Self-Carry Rescue Inhaler Student Contract – English
- 2022-23 Self-Carry Rescue Inhaler Student Contract – Spanish
The Seizure Emergency Care Plan and Medication Orders for School and Childcare Settings is the preferred document for students who have seizures and may need emergency medications at school. If the student requires other medications, please use the general medication form.
Colorado law requires all students attending Colorado schools and licensed child cares to be vaccinated against certain diseases unless a medical or non-medical exemption is filed. For more information about vaccine requirements, resources and exemptions, please visit the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment’s School Immunization page.
- Vaccine Exemption Form -English
How to Get Vaccinations:
- Find locations that offer vaccines to prevent flu and other diseases on this page provided by the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment. Check to see if a location offers low or no-cost services.
- Denver Health’s School-based Health Centers (SBHC) serve any DPS student at no charge to families. To schedule a vaccination appointment, call the Appointment Center at 303-436-4949.
Food & Nutrition Services
Afterschool clubs are an excellent enrichment opportunity for our students, and we encourage everyone to take part in them! Keep checking this page as additional information will be coming as more clubs are added!
- Boys Soccer ⚽
- Volleyball 🏐
- Girls Basketball 🏀
- Boys Basketball 🏀
- Girls Soccer ⚽
- Co-Ed Flag Football 🏈
More information about athletics at DSST: Elevate NE Middle School will be available soon.