- Free and Reduced Price Lunch (FRL) Application
- School Supply List
- Pay Yearly Student Fees
- Parent Portal
- CVMS Business Directory
- Flyer App
- CVMS Howl - CVMS Weekly Newsletter
- Will be updated after our 2022-23 school year begins
Policies and Procedures
- Student & Family Handbook
- Dress Code updated Aug 15, 2022
Athletics & Activities Schedule
Heath & Nursing
Food & Nutrition
- DPS Lunch Prices
- Lunch Menu
- Access, Manage, and Deposit Lunch Funds
- Free & Reduced Price Lunch (FRL) Application
Our school is located at 3111 W. Dartmouth Avenue, near the intersection of Dartmouth and Federal, on the Colorado Heights University Campus. Upon entering the campus from Federal, turn left at the first intersection and the school building will be on your right.
DSST provides a program that fosters participation and enjoyment of interscholastic team competition, as well as non-competitive fitness activities. The athletic program emphasizes high level skill and strategies, teamwork, good sportsmanship, school spirit, character building and fun. The goal is to provide each student with a sense of affiliation, motivation, and accomplishment by balancing a challenging experience with support and encouragement. The athletic program is an integral part of DSST's curriculum and emphasizes living the school's Core Values.
Requirements for Participation & Registration
Student Athletes must have a copy of a current physical examination provided by your health care provider in order to register for a sport.
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration: Doctor information, Health Insurance Information, Student ID
- To find your program, click on the button below and select the registration form under the word programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password.
- Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.