REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR THE 2018-2019 WINTER SEASON. PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND REGISTER YOUR STUDENTS BEFORE THEIR SEASON STARTS. STUDENTS WHO ARE NOT REGISTERED AND/OR DO NOT HAVE A CURRENT PHYSICAL ON FILE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN DSST ATHLETICS IN ANY WAY.
DSST: Stapleton Middle School provides a program that fosters participation and enjoyment of interscholastic team competition for all grade levels. The athletic program emphasizes high levels of skill, strategies, teamwork, good sportsmanship, school spirit, character building and fun. The goal of middle school athletics is to provide a program that supports the development of positive student habits and produce well rounded student athletes that are prepared for the academic and athletic demands of high school.
The athletic program is an integral part of DSST’s curriculum and emphasizes the school’s Core Values. Through playing sports the students will develop their physical, social and mental skills that will directly transfer into the classroom and be with them throughout their lives. Student athletes must remain in good academic standing in order to be able to participate in athletics and all school rules and policies apply to athletics.
DSST Stapleton Middle School offers the following intnerscholastic competitive sports:
- Boys and Girls Soccer
- Boys and Girls Basketball
- Boys and Girls Cross Country
- Girls Volleyball
- Boys Baseball
- Flag Football
DSST Stapleton Middle school is a member of the DSST League that includes the following schools.
- DSST Byers
- DSST College View
- GALS/Denver Boys School
- DSST Henry
- DSST Conservatory Green
- DSST Green Valley Ranch
- DSST Stapleton
- DSST Cole
DSST Stapleton Knights Athletic Registration is now online! All 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students are encouraged participate on a competitive sports team of their choosing. Please click on the link below to sign up and register your student for the Winter Season (Girls' Basketball and Boys' Basketball)
Winter (Boys and Girls' Basketball) - OPEN
Spring (Baseball, Girls' Soccer, and Flag Football) - Coming soon
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION AND REGISTRATION:
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID.
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
Student Athletes must have a copy of a current physical examination provided by your health care provider in order to register for a sport.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
(example: Doctor information, Health Insurance Information, Student ID)
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link above and select 2018-19 Winter Athletic Registration link under Programs near the bottom of the page.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, clickSign Up. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: 888-800-5583 x1 or email@example.com.
FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours.
Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
2018-2019 Athletics Registration (Winter) - OPEN
2018-2019 Atheltics Registration (Spring) - Coming Soon
Click on the links below for specific Knights atheltic information.
Please contact the Athletic Director, Allan Scronce at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.