Montview Middle School News
With the First Trimester coming to an end, please do your best to remember the following for this week:
- We want all students to be at their best, so please help our Knight's get a good night's rest; eat a healthy breakfast; and be PRESENT.
- Middle School students will be dismissed at 12:15pm on Wednesday 11/20, Thursday 11/21 and Friday 11/22.
- All Extracurricular Activities are cancelled.
- For MS Athletics (Girls Basketball), please contact email@example.com
- There is no school for students starting Monday, November 25 through Friday, November 29. Classes will resume Monday, December 2.
- Have an amazing Holiday Week!
We are delighted to be hosting our Montview families for the 3rd Annual Thanksgiving Lunch tomorrow, Thursday, November 14th. If you are joining us, please keep a few things in mind:
1. If you've purchased your ticket, please make sure you have it with you. They must be handed to our dedicated Food Services Staff when you receive your meal.
3. Meal Times are as follows:
- 6th Grade: 10:35-11:20
- 7th Grade: 1:09-1:54
- 8th Grade: 11:30-12:15
4. Please park on the side streets surrounding the campus: Valentia St and 22nd Ave.
5. Lastly, please do your best to have an amazing time and enjoy the company of our Higher Heights, Montview Knights Community! : )
Hello Montview MS Families,
With Halloween creeping up on us this Thursday, please review the attached flyer for rules on wearing cosutmes to school. While we want our students to enjoy and celebrate in the festivities, we also want to make sure they live up to their Core Value of Responsibility.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact your child's grade-level Dean.
It is that wonderful time of the year when we are planning our Annual Thanksgiving Lunch in the Great Hall. We've sent home a handout describing the process of purchasing tickets, please review the attachment HERE. We welcome all of our Knights' families to the event and are busy making arrangements for a warm, welcoming and belly-filling community event! Please contact the Front Office at 303-524-6380 or firstname.lastname@example.org