We are so excited that you have decided to choose DSST: Montview High School and we want to welcome you into our community. Please review the information below regarding a few necessary steps to take in order to become officially enrolled with us.
PROUD HOME OF THE DSST KNIGHTS!
Upcoming Events! Don't miss out.
April 20, 2021 5:00 pm - LIVE! Virtual Orientation (required)
April through May - Welcome Calls! Expect one of our staff members to reach out to connect with you one-on-one.
April 26 - May 21, 2021 - DPS Early Bird Regsitration
July 26 - First Day of School - DPS Registration
July 27-29, 2021 8:30 am - 12:00 pm - In-Person New Student Academy - required for NEW to DSST students only
July 29, 2021 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm - MTV Swag Pick Up
August 18, 2021 - First Day of School
- DSST Network 21/22 Calendar
- Check out current events on our Montview School Calendar
- Reach out to the FAM, our school's Parent Group
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US!
Front Desk: 303-524-6334
Monica Burkin (Office Manager): email@example.com 303-524-6340
2000 Valentia St. Denver, CO 80238
Due to the ongoing changing nature of our society and our ability to host gatherings, the dates below may change. We will post updates on our website and send out family communications accordingly. Thank you!
You are invited to attend our LIVE! Virtual Orientation on April 20, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. To join use the link we provided via email or paper mail; if you have not received it please reach out.
This orientation is mandatory for you and your student. If you are unable to attend please let us know as soon as possible and we can set up a 1-1 orientation for you. Please call us 303-524-6334 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
If your student is NEW to DPS, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student’s birth certificate
- Legal guardian documentation (if the legal guardian is not a biological parent listed on the birth certificate)
- If your student is an incoming 9th grader please bring Transcripts showing grades and courses from 6th and 7th grade (or equivalent information) and most recent 8th grade report card.
- If your student is an incoming 10th grader please bring Transcript showing grades and courses from 9th grade (or equivalent information) and most recent 9th grade report card.
- PARCC, CMAS, or IOWA score reports from 2019-2020
DPS Online Registration
Students new to DSST are required to attend an in-person New Student Academy on July 27 - 29 from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm. The purpose of this time is to get new students acquainted with the school culture, meet other new students and be prepared to transition into high school. This will be an exciting time when you will meet your teachers, participate in fun activities & get to ask questions you may have regarding the school year. We look forward to seeing you there!
New Student Academy is for new-to-DSST students to meet their new classmates and staff members, build community, and learn the ropes of DSST. Attending New Student Academy is required for all new DSST students.
MTV Swag Pick Up
July 29 - 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. MORE DETAILS TO COME!