We are so excited that you have decided to choose DSST: Montview High School and we want to welcome you into our community. Please review the information below regarding a few necessary steps to take in order to become officially enrolled with us.
WELCOME NEW KNIGHTS TO DSST: Montview!
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES
Annual Family Update
The window will open July 20th to August 19th( First Day of School)
To complete the update click HERE
- For our Network 2020-21 Calendar click HERE
- Find our school calendar HERE
- For Information about our Parent Group- FAM click HERE
- Supply List HERE
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US!
Front desk: 303-524-6334
Monica Burkin (Office Manager): firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the ongoing changing nature of our society and our ability to host gatherings, the dates below may change. We will post updates on our website and send out family communications accordingly. Thank you!
Our Orientation has passed and took place via Zoom on Tuesday, May 19th at 5:00 p.m. If you were not able to attend, please view the 20-21 Montview Orientation Video using password 7E@35=** and text the phone number shown in the video to let us know you watched / attended orientation.
Please complete the Elective/Advisory Survey.
Please contact Monica Burkin (Office Manager) at Monica.Burkin@scienceandtech.org for questions.
If your student is NEW to DPS, please send the following to email@example.com
- Student’s birth certificate
- Legal guardian documentation (if the legal guardian is not a biological parent listed on the birth certificate)
- If your student is an incoming 9th grader please bring Transcripts showing grades and courses from 6th and 7th grade (or equivalent information) and most recent 8th grade report card.
- If your student is an incoming 10th grader please bring Transcript showing grades and courses from 9th grade (or equivalent information) and most recent 9th grade report card.
- PARCC, CMAS, or IOWA score reports from 2019-2020
Please read this Orientation Booklet with must know information about school policies, schedule, athletics, and much more.
It is a requirement for all Denver Public School students to complete the Annual Family Update (formerly called Registratrion). This year the District has an "early bird window" that will be available online to families to complete May 1st - May 31st. This "early bird window" will help families and schools get a headstart on registration for the new school year. The regular window will open July 20 and close for DSST on our first day of school (August 19th,2020)
New to DSST students are required to attend New Student Academy in August to get acquainted with the school culture, meet other new students and be prepare to transition into high school. We will let you know soon more detail information about the times for our New Student Academy.