We are excited that you have decided to continue your education with DSST and we want to welcome you into our high school community. Please review the information below regarding a few necessary steps to take in order to become officially enrolled at DSST: Stapleton High School.
WELCOME NEW KNIGHTS TO DSST: Montview!
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES
- Orientation: May 2
- Placement Testing: May 4
- New Student Academy: June 12-14
- First Day of School: Thursday, August 15
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US!
Front desk: 303-524-6380
Monica Burkin (Office Manager): email@example.com
At least one parent/legal guardian and the student need to attend. During orientation families will attend an informational session and meet our 9th teachers and staff. Additionally, you will receive more detailed information regarding our school culture and forms that you will be required to complete. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions about your student's high school experience.
Please contact Monica Burkin (Office Manager) at Monica.Burkin@scienceandtech.org immediately if you have scheduling conflicts.
Orientation Date: Thursday, May 2nd– 6:00pm to 7:30pm, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the orientation in order to check in.
If your student is new to DPS, please bring
- Student’s birth certificate
- Legal guardian documentation (if the legal guardian is not a biological parent listed on the birth certificate)
- Transcripts showing grades and courses from 6th and 7th grade (or equivalent information)
- Most recent 8th Grade Report Card (or equivalent)
- PARCC, CMAS, or IOWA score reports from 2019-2020
(required) May 4th from 10 am - 12 pm
New to DSST students are required to take a placement test for Math (all new to DSST students) and Spanish (students who have taken Spanish classes in Middle School).
- Bring a calculator to testing, which includes Pre-Algebra skills.
- Plan on attending for the entire scheduled time slot.
June 12-14 from 8:30 am to 11:30 a.m
New to DSST students are required to attend New Student Academy to get acquainted with the school culture, meet other new students and be prepare to transition into high school.
Denver Public Schools Family Update will only be available online.
DSST: Montivew High School will have computers and technical support available on July 24th from 9a.m.- 2:00 p.m. and July 29th from 1:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.