We are excited that you have decided to continue your education with DSST and we want to welcome you into our high school community. Please review the information below regarding a few necessary steps to take in order to become officially enrolled at DSST: Montview High School.
WELCOME NEW KNIGHTS TO DSST: Montview!
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES
- For our Network 2020-21 Calendar click HERE
- Find our school calendar HERE
- For Information about our Parent Group- FAM click HERE
- Supply List HERE
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US!
Front desk: 303-524-6334
Monica Burkin (Office Manager): email@example.com
Due to the ongoing changing nature of our society and our ability to host gatherings, the dates below may change. We will post updates on our website and send out family communications accordingly. Thank you!
At least one parent/legal guardian and the student need to attend. During orientation families will attend an informational session and meet our 9th and 10th grade teachers and staff. Additionally, you will receive more detailed information regarding our school culture and forms that you will be required to complete. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions about your student's high school experience.
Please contact Monica Burkin (Office Manager) at Monica.Burkin@scienceandtech.org immediately if you have scheduling conflicts.
Orientation Date: Thursday, April 23rd– 6:00pm to 7:30pm, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the orientation in order to check in.
If your student is new to DPS, please bring
- Student’s birth certificate
- Legal guardian documentation (if the legal guardian is not a biological parent listed on the birth certificate)
- If your student is an incoming 9th grader please bring Transcripts showing grades and courses from 6th and 7th grade (or equivalent information) and most recent 8th grade report card.
- If your student is an incoming 10th grader please bring Transcript showing grades and courses from 9th grade (or equivalent information) and most recent 9th grade report card.
- PARCC, CMAS, or IOWA score reports from 2019-2020
(required) April 26th from 10 am - 12 pm
New to DSST students are required to take a placement test for Math (all new to DSST students) and Spanish (students who have taken Spanish classes in Middle School).
- Bring a calculator to testing, which includes Pre-Algebra skills.
- Plan on attending for the entire scheduled time slot.
June 16-19 from 8:30 am to 11:30 a.m
New to DSST students are required to attend New Student Academy to get acquainted with the school culture, meet other new students and be prepare to transition into high school.
Denver Public Schools Family Update will only be available online. The window will open July 15th, 2020. Families must register their students before the first day of school, August 17th, 2020.
DSST: Montivew High School will have computers and technical support available on July 23rd and July 27th from 9a.m.- 2:00 p.m. and August 11th and August 12th from 12:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
To register your student please click here ( Family update opens July 15th, 2020)