WELCOME NEW BULLDOGS TO DSST MS @ NOEL!
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES
- Orientation: May 8 or 15
- New Student Academy (required): June 17 - June 25
- First Day of School: August 15
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US!
Front desk: 303-524-6305
Denisse Gutierrez (Office Manager): email@example.com
Orientation will cover vital information including key foundations of our program for both students and families, guidance and support for the steps in the enrollment process, and provide students a space to begin to build our community. If you student has an IEP or 504 please bring a copy with you if possible.
- May 8th if your student’s last name starts with A-L, from 5:00 - 7:00 pm
- May 15th if your student’s last name starts with M-Z from 5:00 - 7:00 pm
If you missed our orientation, please feel free to call our main office to set up an appointment to get your hard copy of our orientation packet. HERE is a PDF version for you to view.
New Student Summer Academy (required)
- June 17 - 25, 2019 from 8 am to 11:25 pm with interventions until 12:00 pm
- School uniform required (click HERE for dress code information and HERE for the uniform website)
- School supplies required (click HERE to view the list)
August 1st (1 - 7 pm) OR August 5th (7:30 am - 2 pm)
- Immunization records + current physical form signed by doctor
- If you receive SNAP benefits, please bring the case number to complete the application. The number must start with 1B.
- Please have names and incomes of every member of your household.
First Day of School (required)
- School uniform required
- School supplies required (list will be provided on our website)
Family Ice Cream Social (recommended)
August 29th - more details TBD!