Due to the ongoing changing nature of our society and our ability to host gatherings, the dates below may change. We will post updates on our website and send out family communications accordingly. Thank you!
- Orientation: May 5th 5:00-6:00 pm
- New Student Academy: June 14-June 22 from 8:00- 11:25 am
- Annual Family Update: Early Bird Registration April 26 - May 21
- First Day of School: August 23rd (6th ONLY)
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US!
Front desk: 303-524-6305
Front Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome new Bulldogs to DSST MS @ Noel! Due to the ongoing changing nature of our society and our ability to host gatherings, the dates below may change. We will post updates on our website and send out family communications accordingly. Thank you!
Our make-up Orientation will be on Wednesday, May 12th at 5:00 pm. Please check your email the week of the 10th for the Zoom link. We encourage all families to attend the orientation as it will be interactive and will give families the opportunity to virtually meet teachers and staff.
NEW STUDENT ACADEMY
New Student Academy is a unique, meaningful opportunity for new-to-DSST students to meet their new classmates and staff members, build community, and learn the ropes of DSST. Attending New Student Academy is the best way to prepare for the start of the school year, and it is required for all new-to-DSST students. See below for more information regarding our New Student Academy.
- June 14 - 22, 2021 from 8:00 am to 11:25 am with interventions until 12:00 pm
- School uniform required
- School supplies required (list will be provided at Orientation)
ANNUAL FAMILY UPDATE (REGISTRATION)
All information for current students must be verified with DPS every year. We will not have paper copies this year, it must be completed online. Annual Family Update can only be completed by the parent/guardian listed in the primary household of the student record. Parents/guardians must have an active DPS Parent Portal account; check for an active account or create an account at myportal.dpsk12.org. All students must complete their registration form in order to receive a laptop and charger. We will be having an early bird registration window opening on April 26th and closing on May 21st.
You will need:
- Parent Portal (Click HERE to learn how to create a parent Portal)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Proof of Address (if it has changed)
- Physical if playing sports
Please visit our Facebook regularly for information and updates: