May 2nd and 9th
Orientation will provide vital information for both students and families about the coming years at DSST, guidance and support for the next steps in the enrollment process, and a space for students and families to begin building our community.
- Thursday, May 2nd if your student’s last name starts with A-L, from 5-6 pm
- Thursday, May 9th if your student’s last name starts with M-Z from 5-6 pm
Home Visit (highly encouraged)
Thursday’s and Saturday’s in May. Home Visits are a unique time for staff members and families to connect one-on-one, review our Core Value pledge, and answer individual questions.
Home visit times will be finalized at Orientation, but will be happening between Thursdays and Saturdays in May
New Student Academy (required)
New Student Academy is a unique, meaningful opportunity for new-to-DSST students to meet their new classmates and staff members, build community, and learn the ropes of DSST. Attending New Student Academy is the best way to prepare for the start of the school year, and is required for all new to DSST students.
- In August (dates will be available during orientation)
- School uniform required
- School supplies required (list will be given at Orientation)
Annual Family Update (Registration) (required)
August 7th and 8th
- List of required documents
- Proof of address (if you recently moved)
- Copy of immunization
Back to School Night (required)
Our number one goal for back to school night is to share our passion and excitement for our Pride while also sharing important information with all families as we look to build a strong foundation of partnership and communication with all families.