Download the your school's calendar by clicking "Export to Calendar" and follow the instructions below to import.
Android Devices & Google Calendar
- Go to http://www.google.com/calendar and sign in
- Click on drop down arrow in the "Other Calendars" box located at the bottom of the menu on the left
- Select "Add by URL"
- Enter the iCal URL (found by right clicking Export to Calendar and selecting "Copy Link Address") into the URL field and select "Add Calendar"
Please note: To display your calendar on your Android device, please ensure that your Google calendar is visible and synced within your device's calendar settings.
Apple - MacBook
- Open Calendar
- Click "File"
- Select "New Calendar Subscription"
- Copy and paste iCal URL above into "Calendar URL" field
- Click "Subscribe"
- On the iPhone/iPad navigate to "Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Add Account -> Other -> Add Subscribed Calendar"
- Enter the full URL (listed above) to the "Server" field. It may be easier to email yourself the the ics link then copy and paste it on the iPhone/iPad
- Click "Save" after the calendar has been downloaded
- That's it. Your new calendar will appear, and you can choose to show or hide it by selecting or deselecting the calendar's title in the "Calendars" screen.
Microsoft Outlook 2010 - Windows
- In Outlook 2010, select "Calendar" from the navigation pane in the bottom left
- Go to "Folder" from the toolbar at the top of the screen
- Choose "Open Calendar"
- Select "From Internet"
- Enter the URL from above and select "OK"
- Go to http://www.yahoo.com/calendar and sign in.
- Click on the "Actions" drop down
- Select "Follow Other Calendars"
- Enter the URL from above into the "iCal Address" field and select "Continue" (please also note that you may name your calendar on this screen)
- The new calendar will now appear and is accessible from the "Calendars" menu located on the left hand side of the screen.