April 26th A-L
April 27th M-Z
Registration (Online ONLY)
- All families must complete registration 2021-22
- 1st window opening: April 26th to May 21st
- 2nd window opening: June 26th to August 3th
New Student Academy
- June 14th and June 15th from 8-2pm
First Day of School
- August 18th 2021
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US!
Front desk: 303-524-6300
Karla Palacios (Director of school operations): email@example.com
Welcome new Raptors to DSST: Green Valley Ranch! Due to the ongoing changing nature of our society and our ability to host gatherings, the dates below may change. We will post updates on our website and send out family communications accordingly. Thank you!
Orientation will cover vital information, including key foundations of our program for both students and families, guidance and support for the next steps in the enrollment process, and provide students a space to begin to build our community. We require all new families to attend the orientation as it will be interactive and will give families the opportunity to meet a large number of teachers and staff.
Sadly, we cannot welcome you in person this year, but we are still offering an important virtual orientation. The orientation will cover vital information including key foundations of our program for both students and families, offer guidance and support for the steps in the enrollment process, and provide students a space to begin to build our community.
- Monday, April 26th from 5:30 to 6:30pm if your student’s last name starts with A-L Recording HERE
- Tuesday, April 27th from 5:30 to 6:30pm if your student’s last name starts with M-Z. Recording HERE
NEW STUDENT ACADEMY
New Student Academy is a unique, meaningful opportunity for new-to-DSST students to meet their new classmates and staff members, build community, and learn the ropes of DSST. Attending New Student Academy is the best way to prepare for the start of the school year, and it is required for all new-to-DSST students.
- June 14th and 15th from 8:00 to 2:00 pm
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Monday 6/14, 2:00 - 2:45pm Ice Cream Social (last names A - L) - Parents Invited - hosted outside for health and safety
- Tuesday 6/15, 2:00 - 2:45pm Ice Cream Social (last names M - Z) - Parents Invited - hosted outside for health and safety
- Find all the details here
All information for current students must be verified with DPS every year. We will not have paper copies this year, it must be completed online. Registration (Annual Family Update) can only be completed by the parent/guardian listed in the primary household of the student record. Parents/guardians must have an active DPS Parent Portal account; check for an active account or create an account at myportal.dpsk12.org. All students must complete Registration in order to receive a laptop and charger.
DPS' Early Bird Online Registration window is happening April 26-May 21. Save time in the fall by quickly updating your student’s information online this spring. You can check out the Online Registration Navigation Guide HERE, where you can find step-by-step instructions on how to complete online registration All information for current students must be verified with DPS every year. By completing this process online, you avoid paper forms and decrease the time you spend during fall registration. In order to participate in Online Registration, you must have an active DPS Parent Portal account – click HERE to sign up, or to check that your account is active and ready. Online Registration will also be available this summer beginning July 26. For more information on how to complete Online Registration, contact Karla Palacios or visit. schoolchoice.dpsk12.org
You will need:
- Birth Certificate
- Updated immunizations
- If applicable: Athletic: Physical if playing sports
- If applicable: legal paperwork outlining custody agreements, name changes, etc.
Here you will be able to find most common questions, you will also have the opportunity to ask questions at the live orientation on 4/26 &27th, or submit your questions for Ms. Caroline Gaudiani (school principal) through this Google form