Green Valley Ranch High School News
Laptop Roll out:
Wednesday the 12th Prep Academy (9th and 10th Grade) - 9am-4:30pm
Thursday the 13th Senior Academy (11th and 12th Grade) - 9am- 4:30pm
- You will pull up to one of our greeter
- You will be either instructed to go pick up your students computer or to park while it gets ready.
- Everyone must stay in the vehicle at all times
- If your student is not registered they cannot receive a computer
Annual Family Update (Registration):
Students will not be given a laptop until registration has been completed!
The DPS Annual Family Update (AFU) is open!. This is a mandatory update that DPS requires each year, and will be necessary for all families to complete prior to August 5th. If you completed the form during the “early bird” window in May, you will still receive an addendum to complete that asks about your fall plans. Please read the following before you complete your DPS Annual Family Update.
- If DPS allows students to return to in-person or hybrid school at some point, some families may choose to remain remote for part or all of the remainder of the year. In the Annual Family Update, DPS asks families to commit to a particular option through December. DSST believes this poses an undue burden on our families and does not want families to feel this particular pressure at this time.
- Therefore, DSST families will be able to attend school remotely for any period of time throughout this school year, and students will not be locked in to any particular choice through December. We want to offer families as much flexibility as possible. On the DPS form, please make the choice that works best for you, but rest assured that students can return to their DSST campus at any time once in-person classes are available and they feel ready.
- Since DSST provides every student with a computer to use throughout the school year, please answer YES to the question on whether your student has a computer that can be used to participate in virtual learning at home.
- If you have any questions,reach out Tracey Gifford, DSST’s Manager of Enrollment at 303-524-6332 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete Free and reduce lunch application https://www.myschoolapps.com/Application
If you need help with your Parent Portal please visit our resources page on our website for helpful resources: https://www.dsstpublicschools.org/green-valley-ranch-high-school/parent-resources
Labtop Roll out question please email: Elias.Gutierrez@scienceandtech.org
Or call 303-524-6300 if you have any questions
Zoom Town Hall Tomorrow:
We will be having a Town Hall via Zoom tomorrow, August 6th at 6pm.
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Aug 6, 2020 06:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Topic: GVR HS Town Hall
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +12532158782,,91964957559#,,,,,,0#,,032501# or +13462487799,,91964957559#,,,,,,0#,,032501#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 9128 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656
Webinar ID: 919 6495 7559
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/abinWGDllo
Or call 303-524-6300 if you have any questions.
Use the link below to find resources for E-School:
DSST GVR Campus Students & Families:
We are excited to begin E-School soon!
If your student does not have a working laptop and/or charger, please follow these directions:
- On Friday, between 10am-12pm, please drive through in front of DSST GVR Middle School and you will be able to pick up a laptop or charger from Mr. G. You will not need to get out of your car.
- Laptops and chargers are first come first serve. We have Dell Chargers, Lenovo Chargers, and Laptop Loaners
- If you are unable to pick up your technology tomorrow, please email this address in order to coordinate another option: email@example.com
Estudiantes y familias del campus DSST GVR:
¡Estamos emocionados de comenzar la E-School!
Si su estudiante no tiene una computadora portátil y / o cargador que funcione, siga estas instrucciones:
• El viernes, entre las 10 a. M. Y las 12 p. M., Conduzca frente a DSST GVR Middle School y podrá recoger una computadora portátil o un cargador del Sr. Gutierrez. No necesitará salir de su automóvil.
• Las computadoras portátiles y los cargadores se asignan por orden de llegada. Tenemos cargadores Dell, cargadores Lenovo y prestadores de computadoras portátiles
• Si no puede recoger su tecnología mañana, envíe un correo electrónico a esta dirección para coordinar otra opción: firstname.lastname@example.org