Green Valley Ranch High School News
Freshman Parent Night
Please Join us for our Freshman Parent Night on April 28th at 5:30pm -6:30pm. Freshman Parent Night is a time that families can connect with teachers and staff that will be working closely with your students next year, also ask any questions you may have for the upcoming school year!
Laptop Roll out:
Wednesday the 12th Prep Academy (9th and 10th Grade) - 9am-4:30pm
Thursday the 13th Senior Academy (11th and 12th Grade) - 9am- 4:30pm
- You will pull up to one of our greeter
- You will be either instructed to go pick up your students computer or to park while it gets ready.
- Everyone must stay in the vehicle at all times
- If your student is not registered they cannot receive a computer
Annual Family Update (Registration):
Students will not be given a laptop until registration has been completed!
The DPS Annual Family Update (AFU) is open!. This is a mandatory update that DPS requires each year, and will be necessary for all families to complete prior to August 5th. If you completed the form during the “early bird” window in May, you will still receive an addendum to complete that asks about your fall plans. Please read the following before you complete your DPS Annual Family Update.
- If DPS allows students to return to in-person or hybrid school at some point, some families may choose to remain remote for part or all of the remainder of the year. In the Annual Family Update, DPS asks families to commit to a particular option through December. DSST believes this poses an undue burden on our families and does not want families to feel this particular pressure at this time.
- Therefore, DSST families will be able to attend school remotely for any period of time throughout this school year, and students will not be locked in to any particular choice through December. We want to offer families as much flexibility as possible. On the DPS form, please make the choice that works best for you, but rest assured that students can return to their DSST campus at any time once in-person classes are available and they feel ready.
- Since DSST provides every student with a computer to use throughout the school year, please answer YES to the question on whether your student has a computer that can be used to participate in virtual learning at home.
- If you have any questions,reach out Tracey Gifford, DSST’s Manager of Enrollment at 303-524-6332 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete Free and reduce lunch application https://www.myschoolapps.com/Application
If you need help with your Parent Portal please visit our resources page on our website for helpful resources: https://www.dsstpublicschools.org/green-valley-ranch-high-school/parent-resources
Labtop Roll out question please email: Elias.Gutierrez@scienceandtech.org
Or call 303-524-6300 if you have any questions