- E-School runs from 9 AM through 3 PM.
- Students should log into Microsoft Teams for E-School and check their student email no later than 8:45AM to take the attendance survey each day. The link for the survey is sent to students around 7:00am each day.
- Watch how to connect to Teams with a simple video here.
- There are 4 class blocks for learning each day, Monday - Thursday. Students are expected to attend their classes during class time each day. Friday is largely open for office hours support. See these important links for the network-wide schedule:
- Assignments will be available every Monday at 8 AM and need to be completed and submitted by 12PM each Friday. Students can complete the weekly modules at their own pace and will receive support during daily class times.
- As a parent or caregiver, you will receive a Grade Level Weekly Schedule that will include links to assignments and daily Teams classes so that you can easily help your kids stay accountable.