Hello wonderful families,
As I mentioned last week after the announcement that we would remain virtual through the end of Trimester 1 (through Thanksgiving break), I am going to hold a town hall tomorrow evening to answer questions that families may have. We will record and post the meeting, but please feel free to reach out to us if you have more questions.
- On Monday 10/26 We will continue with our E-School Schedule. Students have the same classes they have had all year.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:15am - 2:45pm
- Wednesday: 8:15 - 11:25am
- We need our students to BOTH attend their class calls, AND complete the assigned work along the way in google classroom or pear deck. Please keep checking with your student that they are completing work.
- We will send progress reports every two weeks, starting the week of the 26th.
- Our Raptor Den, center program, will open 10/26
- We will be starting learning center classrooms for just under 50 students on 11/2. This will be by invitation only, based on student data and need. We will only be reaching out to families that chose Hybrid, as we know that indicates a desire for in-person learning.
- Invitations will come out 10/27, and we will have a meeting with those families to get them set up.
- Learning centers are not in-person teaching, they are a space for students to come and complete E-School with us IN the buillding.
Questions? Please send them to the principal HERE