* All forms and links can be download from the main menu "Current familys" - Annual family update (registration 2019-20) Thank you
Denver Public schools will be offering online ONLY registration for school year 2019-20, New name: Annual Family Update 2019-20.
Application online will be available starting July 15th
In order to be able to use this application, families must have a parent portal account, if you don’t have one, visit: www.myportal.dpsk12.org and request an account, you will need: student Id number, student’s first and last, student’s DOB and parent email address.
Free and reduce lunch application (FRL) online only will be open Mid July 2019
If your family is completing online registration, you do not need to attend to our registration dates at school, please download the following documents from our website that will be available starting July 15th All forms here
- Network calendar
- Parent calendar
- Supply list
- Dress code
- Payment information
- Parent handbook
- DPS medical release forms
- Bus information
DSST GVR MS and HS will be offering in person support for online registration (Annual family update) on:
- Monday, July 29th from 8 am to 3 pm
- Tuesday, July 30th from 8 am to 3 pm
Where: Building 3 DSST GVR MS school.
Documents families MUST bring on the first day of school August 15th 2019:
- Fees (cash, CC or check, can also be completed online)
- Complete Medication forms (Epi-pen, inhaler)
If you have any questions, please contact us at 303-524-6300, High school Jaylynn Thomas x 8022104, Middle School Karla Palacios 8023104.
DSST GVR Campus