Actions to complete enrollment
Do the following to fully enroll your student!
Attend Orientation (Required)
Thursday May 4, 2023 5:30 to 6:30 pm – Student last names (A-L) Thursday May 11, 2023 5:30 to 6:30 pm – Student last names (M-Z)
Complete Registration (Required)
Online "Early Bird" Registration - May 8 - 19, 2023
New Student Academy (Required)
6th, 7th & 8th Graders: June 7 - 9, 2023, from 8:00 to 11:00 am
New Family Resources
Orientation (required) will cover vital information, including key foundations of our program for both students and families, as well as guidance and support for the steps in the enrollment process. We will provide students a space to begin to build our community.
- Thursday May 4, 2023 5:30 to 6:30 pm – Student last names A-L
- Thursday May 11, 2023 5:30 to 6:30 pm – Student last names M-Z
Early Bird Registration (ALL current students) May 8 - 19, 2023
Save time in July and complete registration early! Registration for the 2023-2024 school year will need to be completed online through DPS Parent Portal. ALL families MUST complete the online registration in order to attend DSST: Elevate NE MS for the 2023-2024 school year.
- For all students: primary legal guardians must have an active DPS Parent Portal account in order to complete registration. Visit myportal.dpsk12.org to create an account and check that your account is active to complete the registration application.
- If you are having difficulty creating a new account or accessing your account, please contact the front office at 303-524-6355 for further assistance.
- DSST: Elevate NE MS will be offering support completing online registration: M-F from 9:00am- 2:00pm starting May 8, 2023.
New Student Academy
New Student Summer Academy (required for new-to-DSST students only)
- 6th, 7th & 8th Graders: June 7 - 9, 2023, from 8:00 to 11:00am
- Dress code required
Family Social event (recommended) August, 2023
- School Supplies and Backpack giveaway sponsored by Starbucks