End of Trimester IAs/Finals. will take place on:
- Thursday, 2/25 (early release = dismissal @12:30pm)
- Friday, 2/26 (early release = dismissal @12:30pm)
Now, more than ever, assessment is an important part of our instructional practice as assessment will drive our daily instructional practice to best meet the needs of our students.
Due to the nature of E School/hybrid learning, please read below for some points about Tri1 IAs/Final:
- The majority of students will be testing virtually – read on for some exceptions!
- Students who attend hybrid school and qualify for test accommodations will be invited to test in-person both days in order to better meet their accommodation
- For the handful of students who will be in-person for testing, we will be providing breakfast and a snack (students can also bring breakfast or a snack from home).
- Note: We will not have lunch due to early dismissal @ 12:30pm.
- If a student is absent or otherwise misses a test, they will be invited to complete a make-up test online on Monday, 3/1 (non-instructional day).
What can I do at home to support my student during Tri1 IAs/Finals?
- Make sure that your student is aware of the testing schedule and that they sign onto their tests on time
- Students should expect to be signed on and in session from 8:15am-12:30pm.
- Ensure students have their materials (scratch paper, writing utensils, charged computer ready.)
- If possible, have students test in a quiet and uninterrupted environment.
If your student will not be present during the window of dates listed above, please reach out to the Front Office at 303-524-6320.