Student Learing Preference Groups
- Group A: Monday & Tuesday
- Group B: Thursday & Friday
- Group AB: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Group C: 100% Virtual
- Wednesday ALL students are Virtual
First week of Hybrid Learning Schedule
Staggared Arrival& Dismissal
- Prep Academy 9th and 10th Grades : 8:00am - 8:15am
- Senior Academy 11th and 12th Grades: 8:00am- 8:25am
- 3:00pm - 3:15pm
Parking lot is ONLY for approved visitors and staff. It is not to be used otherwise.
Drop off in traffic loop or on “the hill” (at the NE side of campus)
Students can park in the lower (“H”) lot
Inperson Hybrid Class Schedule
PARENTS/GUARDIANS/VISITORS NOT ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING
We would like to name for families that outside visitors will not be allowed in the building at this time due to health and safety precautions.
If parents need to pick up their student early from school please follow these steps
- Call the Front Office at 303-524-6320.
- Ring the school door bell and a Front Office team member will come out to greet you.
- Please have an ID ready to show us.
Our Commitment to Safety
IN PERSON/HYBRID SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST
- 1- School Issued Laptop & Charger
- 1-set of headphones
- 1-water bottle
- #2 pencils (mechanical or regular)
- Spiral notebook
- Blue light glasses
- Phone & Charger
- 1-pack of colored pencils
- Pencil Case
- Independent Reading Book
- Jackets/ Coats (Lunch is usually outdoors)
Nurse/Medical Assistant Information
- Nurse: Stacy Dorian
- Email: STACY_DORIAN@dpsk12.org
- Schedule: On campus Mondays
- Medical Assistant: Krystal Sanchez
- Email: email@example.com
- Schedule: On campus Daily