MISSION STATEMENT : The mission of the Athletic Department at DSST: Conservatory Green is to promote the academic, emotional and physical development of our students through teamwork, sportsmanship and athletic competition.
2020 Update: For time being, we will be following CHSAA guidance, following a modified sport schedule for the 20-21 school year, creating four separate sport seasons. All contact sports have been moved to a later season in the calendar. Please reach out directly to your school with additional questions, and refer to this announcement from CHSAA for more details and a full calendar.
GOALS OF THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT
DSST: CGHS Athletic Teams: Cross country, Girls Volleyball, Soccer, Basketball, Co-Ed Cheerleading
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION AND REGISTRATION
Each student athlete must complete an online regisration account at www.planeths.com in order to compete in their season.This will be a one time process during their time in high school, this can be done at anytime but MUST be completed before the start of the season. Student Athletes will also need a updated physical completed on the first day of tryouts in order to participate in tryouts. Physicals will last a year from the day they are received. If you are child plans to participate in a sport this season please make sure to have both registration and physical completed.
Coaching Staff Info
- Varsity Coach- Allie Simonemail@example.com
- Varsity Coach- Andy Kretz- Andy.Kretz@scienceandtech.org
- Head JV Coach- Lindsey Baker- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head Varsity Coach- Craig Wagner- email@example.com
- Head Varsity Coach- Angel Alcantara- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Coach- Isaac Valencia- email@example.com
- Chantyl Phillips- Chantyl.Phillips@CenturyLink.com
- Chavon Jackson- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head Varsity Coach- Makita Cotto- Makita.Cotto@scienceandtech.org
- Assistant Coach- Rachel Cornetemail@example.com
- Head Varsity Coach- Mike Perez- Mike.Perez@scienceandtech.org
- Head JV Coach- Kwasi Lee- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Coach- Kyle Gordon- Kyle.Gordon@scienceandtech.org
- Head Varsity Coach- Amy Infante- Amy_Infante@dpsk12.org
- Assistant Coach- Angel Alcantara- email@example.com
Athletic Program Information
- Program is sanctioned by the Colorado High School Athletic Association.
- DSST: CG is a member of The Confluence League in the 3A Division.
Additional on-campus sports offered through Northfield HS*: Football, Golf, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Basetball, Track & Field, Lacrosse
*Our students are able to play any sport we do not offer for Northfield HS through our charter-district partnership. We're thrilled that this allows additional opportunities on-campus for our students! Additionally, any varsity level sports not offered by DSST CGHS may be played at a child's nearest home school or closest school to CGHS that offers a varsity program in that sport.
If you have more questions about our athletic programs at DSST: Conservatory Green High School, please reach out to our Athletic Director, Mike Perez: Mike.Perez@scienceandtech.org
Find us on Social Media for updates, schedules and the latest news!!