To ensure your family and student are fully prepared for the start of the school year, please complete all three steps outlined below. These steps are required by both DPS and DSST to ensure your student’s information is accurate and up to date.
Online Registration (Annual Family Update) - (DPS Early Regisration) April 26th - May 21
Online registration is available during “Early Bird” registration April 26-May 21 and again starting July 26 until the first day of school August 18, 2021. If your student is newly enrolled or currently enrolled in a DPS school, you can register your student online, or you can contact your school for additional options.
After you sign in to Parent Portal, click on “See All Apps,” then click on “Online Registration” to complete the process. Online registration can only be completed by the parent/guardian listed in the primary household of the student record. Check with your school for its registration deadline.
Note: While you are not required to take part in the online process, you may still update all your information at your school during in-person registration.
Please read the following before you complete your DPS Annual Family Update.
- During online registration, parents/guardians can update contact information and preferences, upload proof of address for address changes, add or remove emergency contacts, provide information about health conditions and medications, upload immunization documentation, upload proof of birth (if new student), and review and sign policies and releases.
- Families can complete online registration anytime between April 26-May 21 and July 26 and their individual school’s deadline. Parents may also update their information with their school during fall registration. If your student is newly enrolled in a DPS school, you can register your student by completing online registration, or you can contact your school for additional options to complete registration, if needed.
- Use the Online Registration Navigation Guides below for step-by-step instructions: Arabic, Amharic, English, Burmese, French, Nepali, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Vietnamese.
- For further assistance, please contact your student’s school.
- The red box indicates an answer or selection is required. Clicking on the red box will make it disappear.
- If you have any questions, call CGHS at 303-802-4127 ext 4 or reach out to Front Office Manager, Maria.Cedillo@scienceandtech.org or Front Office Assistant, Maria.Gonzalez@scienceandtech.org.
Complete your annual Free and Reduced Price (FRL) Lunch Application Online
All families must complete this step, regardless of whether or not you qualify for Free & Reduced Price lunch Please be aware that ALL applications will be processed online. You must do this on a computer, tablet or mobile device- if you need assistance please come to your school or contact DPS Foodservices at 720-423-5600.
Pay your student fee
Student fees are $250 for MS students ($100 if you qualify for Free/Reduced Lunch) and $275 for HS students ($110 if you qualify for Free/Reduced Lunch)
Avoid the wait and pay online for maximum convenience. Options are available online to pay partial amounts if you would like to establish a payment plan or can only pay a portion of the total fee. All school fee amounts go to support computer hardware, software, student activities, trips and supplies for your student. *****Please make sure you put your student's first and last name are on the SHIPPING INFORMATION in order to apply payment transactionn to your student's account. *****
Paga tu tarifa de estudiante
Las tarifas para estudiantes son $ 250 para estudiantes de MS ($ 100 si califica para almuerzo gratis / reducido) y $ 275 para estudiantes de secundaria ($ 110 si califica para almuerzo gratis / reducido)
Evite la espera y pague en línea para una máxima comodidad. Hay opciones disponibles en línea para pagar cantidades parciales si desea establecer un plan de pago o solo puede pagar una parte de la tarifa total. Todos los montos de las cuotas escolares se destinan a apoyar el hardware, software, actividades estudiantiles, viajes y suministros para su estudiante. ***** Por favor asegúrese de poner el nombre y apellido de su estudiante en la INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO para poder aplicar la transacción de pago a la cuenta de su estudiante.*****