WELCOME NEW WOLVES TO DSST: COLLEGE VIEW!
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES
- Orientation: April 25 or May 7
- Parent Academy: June 15
- New Student Academy: June 17 - 21
- First Day of School: August 15
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US!
Front desk: 303-524-6320
Aly Yanez (Office Manager): firstname.lastname@example.org
April 25th or May 7th (required)
Orientation will provide vital information for both students and families about the coming years at DSST, guidance and support for the next steps in the enrollment process, and a space for students and families to begin building our community.
- Thursday, April 25th if your student’s last name starts with A-L, from 5:00-6:00pm
- Tuesday, May 7th if your student’s last name starts with M-Z from 5:30-6:30pm
June 15, 2019 from 9:00-11:00am (highly encouraged)
Parent Academy is an opportunity for parents to experience what a day in the life of their DSST student will look and feel like, as well as connect with other new families and our existing parent groups.
New Student Academy
June 17-21 from 8:00-11:30am daily (required)
New Student Academy is a unique, meaningful opportunity for new-to-DSST students to meet their new classmates and staff members, build community, and learn the ropes of DSST. Attending New Student Academy is the best way to prepare for the start of the school year, and is required for all new to DSST students.
- June 17-21 from 8:00-11:30am daily.
- School uniform required
- School supplies required (list will be given at Orientation)
Annual Family Update
7/25 from 10am to 6:30pm and 7/26 from 10am to 5:30pm (required)
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Address
- Immunization record
- Physical (if playing sports)
Back to School Social Event
8/22 @ 4:30-6:30pm (highly encouraged)
Come meet the DSST College View faculty & staff- we like to celebrate the start of the year with music, food, and fun! We look forward to seeing you there!