DSST: College View High School does not offer transportation for the school year 2020-21. Our school is located at 3111 W. Dartmouth Avenue, near the intersection of Dartmouth and Federal, on the Colorado Heights University Campus. Upon entering the campus from Federal, turn left at the first intersection and the school building will be on your right.
For help locating our campus, please refer to the map at www.dsstpublicschools.org/schools, or contact our office manager at 303-524-6320.
Denver Public Schools (DPS) offers parents the Parent Portal, a program that allows you to access accurate, current, and confidential information about your child’s school attendance, grades, class assignments, and more. Please see the attachments below for the Parent Portal Agreement, which must be signed in front of a school staff member to be valid, and a quick reference guide from DPS. Please contact the Parent Portal Hotline with questions: 720-423-3163.
Note that the Parent Portal is separate from the Student Portal, which allows students to access their own information. Students may contact their Deans with questions or if in need of assistance. Learn more about the Parent/Student Portal by downloading the Parent Toolkit: English, Español. The Portal Team has also coordinated a variety of training resources for parents/guardians. Please visit their website for additional resources.
Please find attached:
- It is vital that 100% of families complete the FRL application every year
- Please be aware that ALL applications will be processed online this year. You must do this on a computer, tablet or mobile device- if you need assistance please come to your school or contact DPS Foodservices at 720-423-5600
Student fees are $250 for MS students ($100 if you qualify for Free/Reduced Lunch) and $275 for HS students ($110 if you qualify for Free/Reduced Lunch)
Avoid the wait and pay online for maximum convenience. Options are available online to pay partial amounts if you would like to establish a payment plan or can only pay a portion of the total fee. All school fee amounts go to support computer hardware, software, student activities, trips and supplies for your student.
We encourage your student to get involved in one of our after-school clubs! We believe that students who stay after school and participate in athletics and clubs feel a stronger sense of belonging, are more likely to graduate on time and be accepted to a four-year university. If you have any questions about starting a new club, please email.
Current List of Club
- National Honor Society
- Native American Club
- GSA (Gay Straight Allliance)
- Colorado Club
- Drama Club
- Girls in STEM
- Create Learning Co-Op
- Join Parent Facebook Groups
- #LearnEverywhere https://www.facebook.com/groups/kidslearneverywhere
- #AprendeDondeEstes https://www.facebook.com/groups/AprendeDondeEstes
- Follow the LIBRE Institute on Facebook
- Join the classes “Raising Highly Capable Kids” by Rezilient Kidz
- Start in January – 13 weeks – Conversation-led and Research-based course
- No cost to participants!
- Online through Zoom – Register now! http://bit.ly/LIBRE-ParentClass
- Learn Your Kids’ Unique Strengths
- Partner with your student’s teachers to find the specific areas where you can best support your child
- Explore different learning styles that may support your student bit.ly/StyleOfLearning
- Spanish bit.ly/Aprendizaje-Estilos
- Designate time for breaks, exercise, and to have meaning conversations with your student