FALL SPORTS START AUGUST 9TH!!! SEE THE FALL SPORTS PAGE FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION. Congratulations to all the CVHS student athletes who earned all conference honors for the Confluence league. Basketball: Alan Miranda: First team all conference, League player of the year, Uziel Tomita: First team all conference, All State, Jeren Camacho: Second team all conference, Salma Douah: Second team All conference, Emily Sanchez: First team all conference, Volleyball: Cynthia Ortiz: First team all conference, Daijah Mijares: Second team all conference, Eddie Gonzalez: First team all conference, Christian Banuelos: First team all conference, Marcus Garcia: Second team all conference, Soccer: Heisi Olivas: First team all conference, Ariana Rojas: Second team all conference, Jennifer Cantor: Second team all conference, Benjamin Medina: Second team all conference, Axel Espinoza: First team all conference.
REGISTER NOW FOR ALL FALL SPORTS. You must be registered with a current Physical before you will be allowed to participate. Registration information and instructions below.
Requirements for participation and Registration:
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID.
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
Student Athletes must have a copy of a current physical examination provided by your health care provider in order to register for a sport.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
(example: Doctor information, Health Insurance Information, Student ID)
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, clickSign Up. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.