- Orientation: Tuesday, May 4th from 5:00pm-6:00pm and Thursday, May 13th from 6:00pm-7:00pm
- New Student Academy: Tuesday, August 17th
- Registration: "Early Bird" Registration from April 19th - May 21st
- First Day of School: Wednesday, August 18th
More information coming soon.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US!
Welcome new Dragons to DSST: Cole!.
NEW STUDENT ACADEMY
New Student Academy is a unique, meaningful opportunity for new-to-DSST students to meet their new classmates and staff members, build community, and learn the ropes of DSST. Attending New Student Academy is the best way to prepare for the start of the school year, and it is required for all new-to-DSST students.
New Student Academy will be on Tuesday August 17th from 8:00am to 2:00pm.
ANNUAL FAMILY UPDATE (REGISTRATION)
All information for current students must be verified with DPS every year. We will not have paper copies this year, it must be completed online. Annual Family Update can only be completed by the parent/guardian listed in the primary household of the student record. Parents/guardians must have an active DPS Parent Portal account; check for an active account or create an account at myportal.dpsk12.org. All students must complete Annual Family Update in order to receive a laptop and charger.
In person registration will be on Friday, August 13th from 8:30am to 2:00pm.
You will need:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Proof of Address (if it has changed)
- Physical if playing sports