· December 11, from 8-8:45 – Coffee (and bagels!) with the principal in the cafeteria.
· December 12-December 13 – MANDATORY conferences about your student’s progress. You will meet with your child’s advisor and review their report card and other materials at this time. You should have received a notice in our Flyer app to schedule a time. PLEASE REACH OUT TO YOUR STUDENT’S ADVISOR OR ME IF YOU HAVE NOT SCHEDULED YOUR CONFERENCE!
· December 13 – Due to conferences, students will be dismissed at 12:00 on Friday 12/13.
· December 23-January 7 – Winter break, school is not in session.
Please note: AST is NOT in session on Tuesday, 1/7 – we are using that day with our team of adults to ensure we are ready for a strong start in the New Year.
· January 8 – Students first day back after break! Dismissal is at 2:30.
· January 15 – January coffee with the Principal in the cafeteria.