On this page you can find information about the 20-21 school year, including updates about COVID-19, remote and in-person learning, and family resources.
May 4, 2021
You may have already seen that DPS has launched a survey to all Denver families and their students, including families and students who attend charters such as DSST Public Schools. This survey is intended to gather your important feedback about our school community. If you haven’t opted your student out of the survey, they should have received the link directly from DPS within their DSST email.
Per the recommendations of public health officials, DSST will use DSST COVID-19 school data to largely inform return to school decision making. We remain committed to:
- Grounding decisions in science
- Prioritizing safety to ensure we can keep the DSST community healthy
- Considering the educational needs of our students and families
- Communicating transparently and in a timely fashion (giving advance notice of decisions when possible
- Extending grace to each other and all parts of the community as we navigate this process together
- Click here to view the DSST Daily Screener Tool User Guide in English.
- Click here to view the DSST Daily Screener Tool User Guide in Spanish.
- Click here to view translations of the questions in the DSST Daily Health Screener Tool
Questions about using DSST Daily Screener Tool? Please reach out to the Health and Safety Lead at your school.
Safe Schools Family Field Guide - Updated January 2021
- Click here to view and download the Family Field Guide in Spanish
- Click here to view and download the Family Field Guide in English
- If you have issues with your laptop or accessing the internet, please reach out to your student’s advisor as soon as possible. You can also email email@example.com, describe your issue, and DSST staff will be in touch to help you.
Connect with Flyer
- Download the Flyer app from the app store or Google Play. After you have completed Annual Family Update (DPS schools) or registered (AST), verify yourself on the app stay up-to-date on school and network communications.
- Wondering what is new with Flyer or needing to get a tour of how to use the app? Click here! (Haga clic aquí)
- Click here to view information on food assistance services, internet, mental health and other resources for families.
- Click here to view FAQs on our partial return to in-person learning.
- February 3, 2021
- January 29, 2021
- January 26, 2021
- January 25, 2021
- January 6, 2021
- December 10, 2020
- November 18, 2020
- October 14, 2020
- October 1, 2020
- September 18, 2020
- September 15, 2020
- September 8, 2020
- September 4, 2020
- August 31, 2020
- August 10, 2020
- August 3, 2020
- July 27, 2020
- July 21, 2020